TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY IQ3 REMOTE SHOWED HAND SET BATTERIES FLAT CHANGE AFTER…

Customer Question
MY IQ3 REMOTE SHOWED...

MY IQ3 REMOTE SHOWED HAND SET BATTERIES FLAT CHANGE AFTER TRYING 3 SETS OF BATTERIES NO OPERATION SO I UNPLUGED THE IQ3 SET &WAITED BEFORE POWERING BACK UP SCREEN SHOWED IQ3 RESETTING PLEASE WAIT MAY TAKE A FEW MINUTES THEN SHOWED IQ3 UNIT CANNOT RECONISE HAND SET IT APPEARS THE HAND SET (CONTROLER ) IS NOW DEFECTIVE & REQUIRES REPLACEMENT DENNIS LUTTON EMAIL***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes allcables checked

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No not for some months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes when power is plug back & tries to reactiveate the unit turns its self back on but still control hand set doesnot work,but maniual control on the iq3 box itself work ok except unable to reach recorded shows

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i,ve workout the problem (over 2 days)