TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Its about a tv remote,am i in right place. Ita a toshiba…

Customer Question
Its about a tv...

Its about a tv remote,am i in right place

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Ita a toshiba regza,age unknown remote isct903

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

T to change to play video it wont work,volume and all other s workwhen i attempy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No its about it ,all other functions work

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So the input button isn't working?

when i try to get a dvd to play thru tv it wont accept coommand

You need to press the Input button on the tv remote,

and then choose whichever input the dvd is connected to. Are you able to do that?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.