TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Power light flashing red and tv wont turn on. it is a LED…

Customer Question
Power light flashing red...

Power light flashing red and tv wont turn on. it is a LED Series 6

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Power board with surge protector

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes and have unplugged power cord and replugged it in and changed power boards and outlets to see if it resets

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

If this is indicative of a failed board or capicter is it fixable please

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the brand and model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.