TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

New television cannot get it to work. Bought yesterday

Customer Question
New television cannot get...

New television cannot get it to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Bought yesterday panasonicth65ez95ou 65"4KUHD HDR OLED TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

REMOTE ONLY TURNS TV OFF AND ON AND COLOURFULL DISPLAYS COME UP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

TV IS BRAND NEW

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I AM NOT SURE IF I HAVE CONNECTED THE CABLES CORRECTLY

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please