TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to reset my acorn password, how do I do this? My fire…

Customer Question
I want to reset...

I want to reset my acorn password, how do I do this ?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My fire stick and my television and my subscription to Acorn tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a vizio, bought in 2005, don't know the model #. I am just looking for the approprie

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am just looking for the link to change the password ***** the acorn subscription

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To do this, please click on my link below

https://app.acorns.com/forgot-password

And go through the steps there to reset your password

Let me know how you go please

Thank you