TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I Have LG 55 inch smart TV and not getting a

Customer Question
I Have LG...

I Have LG 55 inch smart TV and not getting a picture,receiving sound only.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your LG TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I was watching the tv and picture just went out

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV and how old is it please?

Also if you use the original LG remote and press MENU will the MENU display?

55LA6230-TB

no

No what please?

No you cannot get the MENU to display?

Are you still there and do you need help with this?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello and sorry to hear you’re having trouble
Do you need assistance with this?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.