TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to set brightness contrast for a better clarity picture…

Customer Question
how to set brightness contrast...
how to set brightness contrast for a better clarity picture in led tv
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 26 days ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Respectfully ***** ***** a vague/generic question and there is no answer for it. It's like asking how much salt is required to make a better meal. We would need to know the following to help you:

1) What's the model number off of the back of the TV?

2) What is connected to it (example: cable box via HDMI, Roku via AV cables, etc.)?

3) What exactly are the problems you're experiencing with the clarity of the picture?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
sansui led tv 40 inch ,,,,,,,,model-LEDTVSKY40FB11FA IS THE MODEL
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
CONNECTED WITH HDMI CABLE
AND TO AIRTEL DISH CONNECTION
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
IT A CABLE COMPANY IN INDIA
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
IS THIS INFORMATION IS OK

Thank you. What exactly are the problems you're experiencing with the clarity of the picture?

Is the picture quality fuzzy/low definition?

It's possible the box resolution simply needs to be reset (it should always be clear and sharp using HDMI regardless of TV settings). Please try a reboot of the box as follows:

1) Shut the TV off and unplug the cable box power cord.

2) Wait 30 seconds and plug the power cord back into the cable box.

3) Wait about 2-3 minutes and turn the TV on.

Let me know what the picture quality looks like when the box comes back up.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
i just want know only the bright ness contrast settting ratio means how to set colour? and brightnesss? contrast ? blacklight?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
in this for a better performance tv is all set and cable is working properly

Well I just asked if the picture was fuzzy/low definition to which you replied Yes, and I gave you steps for that. Now you're asking something else? You control those with the original TV remote by press MENU and then going into the Picture settings. Let me know where you are stuck.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
for a better performan ce iwant to set colour? brightness ratio?
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
it is working properly no problem
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
tv is working
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 26 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 19 days ago

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.