TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It has a picture, but no sound. My Direct TV remote, and I…

Customer Question
It has a picture...

It has a picture, but no sound

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Direct TV remote, and I also tried the Toshiba remote

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I'm sorry...I don I.m sorry but I don't know what Toshiba model I have...I traded my Sony with his Toshiba, so don't have that information. OS? Give me an example, please.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just today...it worked perfectly last night. I used the Toshiba remote, but it doesn't have a help or any guide at all.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?