TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have set up the harmony with its app ok. and i also have…

Customer Question
I have set up...

I have set up the harmony with its app ok. and i also have linked with the alexa amazon successfully. i am able to turn on and off computer ok. but there is one problem when i tried to turn on the tv. the tv was turn on for 30 sec then the program on screen disappeared. it is because my regular tv program was shown on Video 7. the harmony fails to hold on video 7 to show program and move on to different videos. i have set up the tv on video 7 when tv first turn on. i am able to adjust volume of tv.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Two days ago only a short time, a few minutes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i just need to know how harmony hold on the set up video 7 to watch my tv .

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I don’t need help now. Logitech has provide help to solve problems. The 8 minutes wait turn out more than 18 hours to get a no help. Please refund me as promised.