TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can not sign in because all the passwords I entered didn’t…

Customer Question
I can not sign...

I can not sign in because all the passwords I entered didn’t work. My best bet is to change password, please advise

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

R tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

philips may be 2010???

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

Right now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The same happens with movies. There are no passwords that can let us sign in and that is going on for the last 10 months

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
I can not sign in to Netflix nor movies
The email for Netflix and movies I used is***@******.***
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have an access to your email address (*****@******.***)?

No, its my husbands... please, contact me at***@******.***
Ok
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Do you have any phone number which is associated with the Netflix account?

Again, I am unable to see go in at either Netflix nor movies through my TV. I tried several emails and passwords and the system does not allow me to change to s new password.
Sign in
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Excuse me? I payed already $5 and then $42. I don’t need to pay anything else... I wont
The phone associated with this account is(###) ###-####
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

We will call you at(###) ###-####with your verification code. Enter it below to reset your password.

only online conversation
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

We sent a text message to(###) ###-####with your verification code. Can I have the code please?

The code is 113943
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

We sent a new text message to(###) ###-####with your verification code. Can I have the new code?

113914
113943
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

That code is not working, If you are available please let me know so that I can send you the new code again.

113943 is the correct one. I need to solve the problem and not playing verification games... you asked me 2 times verification code... I smvwaistung my time with you and will pursue my refund.
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

A new text message was sent with your verification code. Please check and let me know.