TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect my prime account with my lg tv. Just…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect my prime account with my lg tv

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

Just purchased. Model 65UJ6300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, all source inputs work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 65UJ6300? What happened right before this?

We just purchased the TV. This is a new set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
I also can not connect my laptop via screen share
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.