TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can’t make a work I bought an antena an is not working can…

Customer Question
I can’t make a...

I can’t make a work I bought an antena an is not working can you please help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I bought an antena an I can make it work can you help me please

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just with the antena already fallow the steps

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Everything works ok I just need to make the antena work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it thank you

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 25 days ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help
NOTE: my replies may take few minutes to reach you so please be patient

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?