TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need a replacement part. Lg 47la6200-uabusyljr 7yrs? I need…

Customer Question
Need a replacement part ...

Need a replacement part

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg 47la6200-uabusyljr 7yrs?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I need to replace the main board. ordered it but did not have the black bar on it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 47LA6200? What happened right before this?

It would not keep the picture showing then the sound went out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to order the part toat comes with the main board

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Sure, you can find the part here: https://www.shopjimmy.com/tvs