TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our tv suddenly will not change channels by the remote. We…

Customer Question
Our tv suddenly will...

Our tv suddenly will not change channels by the remote. We can turn it off and on, mute, change volume, but doesn’t respond to channel changes. It is several years old, “Series 3, 350”. Model number LN22C350D1D. We have another Samsung tv and the

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sorry, I didn’t finish my message. Our user manual says Series 3, 350. The model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

On, off, volume, mute, tv input

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We are not using a Samsung remote but an Xfinity remote. However it has always worked fine. Actually we have 2 Samsung tv’s and 2 Xfinity remotes. Both remotes will work on our newer tv and neither will work on our older one.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony