TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Right now I have wow cable on my TV but I have an antenna…

Customer Question
Right now I have...

Right now I have wow cable on my TV but I have an antenna that i'm trying to hook up. but I can't cet the setup menu to work I'm trying to set up channels on TV can you help??

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Olevia model 437-s11 about 9 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When I go into where has setup I can not get past the caption I can not open any thing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Olevia? What happened right before this?

I have no problem with the TV I'm tired of paying high cable cost with WOW cable so I got an antenna so I can get rid of my cable I'm trying set tv up with this antenna

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all I'm not to good at doing things with TV s

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: TV
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 20 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So you are wanting to replace the cable with an antenna, correct?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
No I cant afford this I dont want this help ok just cacel this whole thing thanks

Thanks for confirming,

first you need to set the input/source mode to TV (not hdmi, video, etc)

then press the Menu button, and go to the Channels section of the menu, and there you'll see the channel scan/search function

I did not ask for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance or membership) noted on the payment page when posting your question, for our chat here.

For this to be productive, please focus on our conversation here, and following the instructions I sent above.

Multiple replies and unrelated discussion further delay the system.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
No thanks for the reply have a great day

You're very welcome

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen to conclude our session. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Nathan I don't need any more help I've taken care of my problem Thanks for the help have a great day You no longer need to send me e-mails or text thanks
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 19 days ago

You're very welcome, glad it is working for you.

Sorry to respond again, but the system requires me to (and the site will keep sending messages), until the question is closed by clicking the 5 stars up top.

Have a good night,

Nathan, Installer