TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We can't seem to connect our new TV. Att. My husband does…

Customer Question
We can't seem to...

We can't seem to connect our new TV

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Att

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

My husband does not know which wires to put in the tv because the tv does are different, they are not red white and yellow

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

We really need help and we have been looking and the wires and colors on the tv are not the same as our wires from our cable box

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV so I can look into this for you?

We have. Managed to connect the TV. Thank you for your help. If we need you, we will connect later.

Okay good to hear.

No

I'm not sending that phone offer- the website does that. I read your reply and said "Okay good to hear".