TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Your box needs to be connected to my new tv. I have cables…

Customer Question
Your box needs to...

Your box needs to be connected to my new tv. I have cables but none work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Hisense. I am at work and don't have Model # New

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes no

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Hisense? What happened right before this?

Just trying to the new TV hooked up to your box

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What box are you trying to use (who is the cable/satellite provider)?
What is the model number of the tv?
What connections/cables are you using?

You are the internet provider Model # 4kuhdhdrsmart The old one connected to your box and a new one I bought with the new TV

This is a paid support service, I have no knowledge of or affiliation with your cable/internet company.

Those are all features, not a model.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.