TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm moving my living room around. I have 2 cable outlet, the…

Customer Question
I'm moving my living...

I'm moving my living room around. I have 2 cable outlet, the one I want to use when I turn on the TV I get the775 code. Can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Iet me look just a second

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is a VIZO, model # E551d-A0. I have had this TV about 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E551D-A0? What happened right before this?

Nothing it has been working fine on 1 wall, I moved it to the other wall and it stopped

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Who is your cable/satellite provider please (example: Charter, Comcast, etc.)?

I no longer need your help