TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought it and cant get channels need help with set up.

Customer Question
Just bought it and...

Just bought it and cant get channels need help with set up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LG 65UJ63

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menus work just not getting signal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 65UJ63? What happened right before this?

Its new and I'm trying to get it set up ran auto tuner and cant get any channels

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just need help to set up

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?