TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have just connected the sky wire antenna and have no

Customer Question
Hi, I have...

Hi, I have just connected the sky wire antenna and have no reception. I tried both connections on the back of my tv. And have the antenna attached to the window facing out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo GXBD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am getting Spanish speaking channel but very pixeled

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sanyo? What happened right before this?

The TV has been off and disconnected from Direct TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The channel that comes up isD-292KMPX.2

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 22 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I do

Which model TV do you have?