TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Model: P502 ui-B1E the tv is not turn on. light

Customer Question
I have Model...

I have Model : P502 ui-B1E the tv is not turn on. light [bottom left ] is come on few seconds then fade out. after that light on and off by itself every 2-3min. but screen not come on at all. I did try change control batteries.

Technician's Assistant: Is your UI-B1E connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought this TV about 4yrs ago.

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 23 days ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?