TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Magic remote isn’t connecting to Directv Genie box to change…

Customer Question
Magic remote isn’t connecting...

Magic remote isn’t connecting to Directv Genie box to change channels

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Am on device connector page now

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

LG UHD TV 43uk63

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/29/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you contacted DirecTV?