TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to record a program. I think I got it recorded…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to record a program. I think I got it recorded but how

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

So I retrieve it to watch. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just recently. I do to DVR and what do I do then?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
I am unable to hear the tech.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/28/2018
TV Technician: jinsmn, Engineer replied 2 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know the manufacturer and model details of DVR ?

Sony BOPS1100
do i need to turn on the tv?

Are you saying about Sony BDPS1100 BluRay Disk Player? Can you please let me know how you recorded the program?

I recorded the program by going to menu,guide,record,vcr, selected timer and then I can go no further.