TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We turn on tv and we get a “no signal” message. We know that…

Customer Question
We turn on tv...

We turn on tv and we get a “no signal” message. We know that the cable is working because the tv in Luther room has picture, the network setting is also at full strength,,,,,,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio, led with internet apps plus, model M422i-B1, 4 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works, apps work, tv in other room work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your M422I-B1? What happened right before this?

Yesterday afternoon I just sat down to watch and got the “no signal” message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t understand,,,,,

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

What are you trying to watch?

-antenna

-cable

-satellite