TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I moved lost the remote. RCAL32HD31R. I CUT TH TV ON MANUEL…

Customer Question
I moved lost the...

I moved lost the remote

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

RCAL32HD31R

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I CUT TH TV ON MANUEL AND IT SAYS NO SIGNAL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW CAN I SET UP MY ROKU

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

While it's quite possible that you may need the original remote (to change the Input and get the No Signal message off screen), it's also likely the TV has some buttons on the sides of the TV. The manual does not state either way. However please check the sides of the TV (both left and right) for a row of buttons and let me know what you find.

View my reply and send one back if you need help here.