TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Somewhere there is a high pitch sound coming from TV. Hewitt…

Customer Question
Somewhere there is a...

Somewhere there is a high pitch sound coming from TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hewitt Packard 2 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I'm not sure. it woke me up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I was asleep, as I said it woke me up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It seem to be coming from the gray box. Its hard to pin point

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please get me the full model number off of the back of your TV (Hewlett Packard does not make TV's).

The make of TV is Samsung

Okay, I need the following:

1) The MODEL NUMBER off the back of the TV (can you get that)?

2) Any brand or model information off of that grey box which may have emitted the noise.

It's not possible for me to pull you up any practical information without details of your equipment. Make sense?

Send a reply back if you need assistance with this today.

The high pitch sound is still there. All you've done is ask for another $26.00. Just cancel the $5.00 membership and return to my account.

I haven't asked for a thing and you didn't reply back with any relevant information for me to even begin to help you. I am a tech- not a billing agent and not customer service. You can handle your own refunds/billing issues, etc. using the site help pages. If you actually need help with the TV question you posted then simply reply back with the info requested 15 minutes ago.