TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My new LG tv was set up this afternoon and worked properly.

Customer Question
I tried to do something...
My new LG tv was set up this afternoon and worked properly. I tried to do something on the remote and the screen filled with snow and sound buzzing. I finally got into Netflix but when I attempt a tv channel the screen says no signal. Help
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On the remote for the TV, press the signal / input button repeatedly until you see a picture

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

What is the signal input button?

Tell me please the model of your TV and I can tell you where it is, the model is on the back of it