TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Ant from wall goes into Arris router from Spectrum.

Customer Question
Ant from wall goes...

Ant from wall goes into Arris router from Spectrum. Direction reads Ant in-Not connected. I only have one Ant. Do I take Ant from Arris router and connect to Smart tv...Samsung 6 series-MU 6300?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

6 series- MU 6300. Brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

This is first question.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing. I'm in first stage of setting up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

HMI? Connected to DVD blue ray but do I connect to HDMI 1,2, or3?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
What to do with multi-colored short wire connectors? Do I need additional wires so that they will function?
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, try connecting the Ant directly to the TV first, to see if that removes the message and you can get a picture ok.