TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The screen says no signal. The tech set it up today. The…

Customer Question
The screen says no...

The screen says no signal. The tech set it up today

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The screen says no signal

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can get Netflix &amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I did this with the remote, but I don't know how to fix it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
It's a 2018 lg, received today. It's 70 inches.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you get the No Signal message then you will need to ensure that the correct input source is selected.

Can you try pressing the Input or Source button on your remote control to change the Input type and let me know if it starts working again on a different input?