TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a model TH-40D400A TV. About 4 years old/ recently…

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model TH-40D400A TV.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

About 4 years old/ recently the ASPECT function has developed a problem. The word JUST disappears so I cant get a correct view. It may be present sometimes but now seldom.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I havnt tried that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It started about two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Your suggestion do not restore the JUST aspect to the list but I have found that another aspect on the list gives a satifactory view on the screen.