TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Hisense 100 55 will not turn on. I have used it for va

Customer Question
Hisense 100 55 will...

Hisense 100 55 will not turn on. I have used it for va couple of weeks, but its just quit. Programming problem? I installed it mtyself and it worked great. But yesterday it quit and would not turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Hisense TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No. To wall.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No. I will do that and get back. Larry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Hi. I misspoke. My Hisense is plugged into the cable TV box.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please get the complete model number from the back of the tv for me?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.