TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It has no sound. HDMI. The tv is connected through an Xbox…

Customer Question
It has no sound ...

It has no sound

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The tv is connected through an Xbox

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the brand and model number of the tv?
Does this happen only with the xbox, or other things too like cable/satellite, dvd, roku, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.