TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Having trouble getting past the "activate" after adding a…

Customer Question
Having trouble getting past...

Having trouble getting past the "activate" after adding a new channel on the tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Philips/47pfl3603d/f7

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I need a support phone number please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

Roku support phone number?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you for connecting me!

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/28/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.