TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have to purchase new remote for samsung model LA32B530…

Customer Question
We have to purchase...

We have to purchase new remote for samsung model LA32B530 WHAT CODE NUMBER DO WE NEED IN THE REMOTE?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your LA32B530?

STAND BY WILL ASK THE BOSS MY PARTNER

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NOT ALWAYS TV IS ABOUT 8 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LA32B530? What happened right before this?

Last 3 moths or so was ok before i have changed batter ies to no avail

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

You don't enter a code number in the remote. If you're purchasing the original Samsung remote, then it's built with the codeset for your TV and there's no way to program any other into it.

I was just following up to see if you needed further help? The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.