TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just got a new cable box and some channels are too big for…

Customer Question
Just got a new...

Just got a new cable box and some channels are too big for my screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Remote says RC4NA-1\

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

17

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just got the box today...getting HD channels

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

This is common and normal, as some channels are HD format and some are standard format (depending on how the channel is broadcast). That said, who is your cable provider (comcast, charter, etc.)?