TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my AOC2757 Monitor and have been trying to

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my AOC2757 Monitor and have been trying to re-install it on my computer without success. How can I bring it back?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Inspiron 11, about 5years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your? What happened right before this?

It was operating fine last 24 hours and just suddenly shut down I have windows 10 on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been using Google as search engine- not Edge.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need a way to re-install my AOC 2757 Monitor on my Dell computer

I am not sure what you mean by re-install

The monitor connects to the tower and once you power on the computer, it will show up on the monitor