TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need help with installation of a samsung blue ray.

Customer Question
I need help with...

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

Bd-j6300

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung system?

I just want to install streaming apps, Netflix and Amazon, but can't figure it our.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, I don't even know the questions.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
I am stumped what is next. the screen on my computer is jumping around.
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Would you like the manual?

Yeah

Click here: http://media.datatail.com/docs/manual/266435_en.pdf

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.