TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can not get my tv channels to work...I pulled out the plug…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my tv channels to work...I pulled out the plug to the tv by mistake

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No it does not I can get movies but not the channels, can u send a tech out to fix

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I pulled the tv plug out by mistake & now the channel will not work every since yesterday can U send a tech out to fix my bill is paid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Please

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I would like to speck to someone
I am not getting my question answered about my tv so Y do I have to pay for tech & not get any answers am I getting ripped off...I am a directv now client that pay my bill
where R the tech
where is the tech to answer my questions
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.I ned help with my tv
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello and sorry to hear you’re having troubleWhat is the model number of the tv?
How do you get your channels?
What GD R U I answered all the questions & got no answer & yet I had to pay 5 dollars to talk to someone...once again I have a Vizio smart TV...I have directvnow with a fire stick.i can get movies but no channels
You did mention a vizio but not an actual model number and this is the first indication anywhere of a firetv or directv.
As a starting point, we'll need to reset the Firetv system:
Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the Firetv.
Remove the batteries from the Firetv remote
Wait 5 minutes,
reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the Firetv power back in
put in a new set of fresh batteries into the Firetv remote
when you see the Firetv logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the Firetv remote for 15 seconds.
Let me know the results.
Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.