TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't setup this phone. I can't go back to the home page…

Customer Question
I can't setup this...

I can't setup this phone. I can't go back to the home page and start over. The phone keeps asking me for a four diget PIN, and I don't know it. The person I talked to at Straight Talk sad opening the back and removing the batt. and the putting back in.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

I just bought it from Walmart today. I can't move backwards or forwards It just keeps asking me for my 4 diget pin.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need instructions on how to set up this phone.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.