TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony tv. Model # Kv27Fs210. I just received a Roku…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony tv. Model # Kv27Fs210. I just received a Roku Express. How do I connect them to use Sling Tv?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

The model # is kv27fs210. I do not know the age since it was given to me by a grandson.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this point.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have the Roku Express but I don't think it can connect this tv. I'm not very good with electronics.
The Sony tech told me yesterday that you could help me. Is this true?

Does the TV have a HDMI port?