TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Audio was working normal then all of a sudden we can faintly…

Customer Question
Audio was working normal...

Audio was working normal then all of a sudden we can faintly hear the sound and there is no reaction when I raise the level with the remote or directly at the TV. We are connected to cable, no box. On the HD channels the faint audio is actually cutting in and out also.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Coxial

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the brand and model number of the tv?

Can you test anything else on the tv such as a dvd player, roku, etc?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.