TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a tv in the kitchen that keeps repeating things that…

Customer Question
We have a tv...

We have a tv in the kitchen that keeps repeating things that have been said. Presumably this is for the sight impaired. How do I shut it off?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The tv is L G It is mounted on the kitchen wall and I cannot find the number. approx. 19.5 x 12 inches

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The problem started with Mash and today it seems to have started elsewhere. Chanel 26 CBC has really gone crazy...the picture and sound do not match at all

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I am afraid I will need the model number found on the back of the set please?

I'm 76 years old....do not have the vocabulary to handle these things. I cannot get the model number..it is nowhere in sight

I am sorry I cant help you so I will opt out

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

Could you tell me how you get your channels? Is there a cable or satellite receiver "box" connected to the LG?