TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV screen is frozen on the page that says select your…

Customer Question
The TV screen is...

The TV screen is frozen on the page that says select your language English Espanol or English Canada. I have attempted to disconnect and reconnect the TV, I’ve also rebooted it to back to the factory settings and still have the same screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The model number is ***** – D1, the serial number is *****

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure how old. 5 years maybe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D40? What happened right before this?

It’s been going on for about 2 to 3 days. Before that the TV was working fine. It’s been going on for about 2 to 3 days. Before that the TV was working fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Let me know you are on-line by replying in the box below please

Please understand my replies are not instantaneous but may take upto 3 mins

whilst I check data