TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't turn off the irritating voice options on the tv.

Customer Question
I can't turn off...

I can't turn off the irritating voice options on the tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a Samsung 4K Ultra tv, bought the end of Dec

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The voice is off when using the Samsung Home Theater to make selections from Amazon or Netflix or from a DVD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 4K? What happened right before this?

Uh, I don't remember if anything in particular happened. It seems it wasn't doing that in the beginning The online help resources don't show the same TV remote as the one I have They're more like the remote for the Home theater

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not particularly, I find the voice most irritating. It's loud, the commands are very fast (sounds like a chipmunk) Oh, if I have a dvd on pause for too long it shuts offf the dvd system and converts to the tv

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call: 1-***-***-**** so I can be in front of the TV while receiving instructions
Um, the gal I was online with sent me to a page where I gave my CC information, which I completed and got to this page.
Is anyone there?
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Let me know you are on-line by replying in the box below please

Please understand my replies are not instantaneous but may take upto 3 mins

whilst I check data

I'm still here
I'll wait for the call

I will need the full model number of the set found on the back of

the set please then I will need time to check at that point I may call

you

Since I haven't gotten any sort of response should I call my credit card company to cancel payments?

Please scroll up and read my replies??

You asked a question I answered,you requested a phone call, you said I will wait for the call

but you never came back to read my next reply if you scroll up you will see this>>

"I will need the full model number of the set found on the back ofthe set please then I will need time to check at that point I may callyou" Its no good me making a call until I have all the relevant info
Your responses failed to show on my chat screen. The model # is: UN40MU6300 FXZA
Please do not call today, I have two appointments which will take me out of town.

OK that is fine

Just let me know here when you are about thanks

I am home most of the day today, could you offer an approximate time frame for your call? I'm in U. S. mountain time zone. Alternately, if you could provide a direct link to your support pages that refer to my particular model, I could try suggestions there. Thanks

Press HOME>>SETTINGS>>>EXPERT SETTINGS>>scroll down to RESET SOUND>>SELECT YES to reset your sound

If this does not work let me know I think there may be an audio description setting that will switch it off however I am having a problem finding this right now

I'll try this once again; if it doesn't work I will try another source for information. E-mail responses that are sent to me in the wee hours of the morning aren't working.
Sorry for time diff
Its the audio description if the above does not work that needs to be switched off we are finding these coming on on their own its in one of the sub audio menus but at this present time I do not know which one