TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio TV keeps saying no signal when trying to turn it on…

Customer Question
My Vizio TV keeps...

My Vizio TV keeps saying no signal when trying to turn it on and connect to cable

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

No idea at a rental in the Hamptons

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

First time turning it on. Let me check something else thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

May be just my unfamiliarity at this place not necessarily a tv issue

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Steven, Technician replied 2 months ago
Steven, Technician

HI, my name is ***** ***** you tell me if the TV is connected to a cable and do you have remote for the TV?

it’s connected and there is a remote

Okay It may just be the input of the TV needs to be changed to HDMI, can you see how the cable box is connected, is their a cable connected from the cable box to HDMI 1 or 2 etc?

Are you still with me?