TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Voice is jumbled. Samsung. Only using one input. cable

Customer Question
Voice is jumbled Technician's...

Voice is jumbled

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Only using one input. cable people have been out. changed boxes, all channels not the same amount of garble. they say its between the box and the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It seems like it slowly got worst over the last six months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The basic cable box will work OK but the the the dvr box you can almost can't understand what is said. they tried three boxes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.