TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Screen isn't centered. Samsung PN58A66T1F. Menu works. Was…

Customer Question
Screen isn't centered Technician's...

Screen isn't centered

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung PN58A66T1F

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your PN58A66T1F? What happened right before this?

Was just given it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

DVD is centered

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello and sorry to hear you’re having trouble
What are you watching when this happens?
Netflix
From what source? Roku, firetv etc
When using DVD it's centered
I understand but how are you accessing Netflix?
Using a firestick
Ok this is a stick issue you will need to go into the firetv settings and there under display you’ll see the size adjustment options to resize and center the screen

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.