TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV saysI'm connected to the internet but won't got

Customer Question
My TV saysI'm connected...

My TV saysI'm connected to the internet but won't got anything online. I"ve tried everything I found online. FYI, my internet is working perfectly on all other devices.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Well, It was Netflix. But now I did something and lost it. Can't go to the apps to get it back.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes, many times. Even unplugged the TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. How will I be connected?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can I receive a call from someone?
FYI, I'm getting Error_Model_Bind
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.