TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our tv just stopped working. The msg is RDK-03087. Samsung…

Customer Question
Our tv just stopped...

Our tv just stopped working. The msg is RDK-03087

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung About 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No only on the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

This just occurred yesterday and nothing to my knowledge happened

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Our internet is working

I did say from wall-power?that is the supplied power from the wall via a plug

to the TV and satellite or cable box?

Just to clarify this HAS to be carried out

We are going to try a different way. Thank you

Good luck with that then,let me know if you need help

I cannot help you if you do not follow what my guidance

is,this is the beginning of a procedure of checks to the TV that you

MUST carry out by me the expert