TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost sound. A mute message flashed on my screen and then…

Customer Question
I lost sound. A...

I lost sound. A mute message flashed on my screen and then no sound on any channels

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes it was working fine

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. The TV I bought last year November

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
5/27/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Ok
You said it was a $26 service yet my bank called and said your billing me three times. $26 twice plus $5 that's a lot of money and not what I agreed to.

I have nothing to do with billing you need to speak with support

Now what is the result of the reboot please?